Follow These Steps to get into your WordPress Admin account:
1. First Enter the WordPress Admin Login address or URL in to the address bar of your browser. Each admin WordPress Admin Login address is unique to each user and each WordPress account. All you have to accomplish to gain access to your admin account is to add WP-LOGIN.PHP (or BLOG/WP-LOGIN.PHP) to the address of one's WordPress website. Below are a few examples:
2. Then on the empty text field under USERNAME, enter your Username or your User ID
3. Next on the empty text field under PASSWORD, enter your Password
4. Click or tick off the box close to REMEMBER ME so you don't have to login everytime you visit the web site
5. Finally, click the SIGN IN button to go to your admin account
Have you been having trouble logging in to your account?
If you're still having difficulty logging in, you are able to follow these steps to retrieve or reset your PASSWORD.
1. Under the writing field of the Password, click the web link that says LOST YOUR PASSWORD?
2. Then follow the instructions there and give you the needed information to retrieve or reset your Username. In this instance, you must enter in your User ID or the email address associated with you account.
3. Once you've entered in all the required information, click on the button that says GET NEW PASSWORD and wait for your recovery details to be sent
4. Once you have the ability to login, you can also visit this link http://en.support.wordpress.com/passwords/ on how best to change or reset your password